Top Dublin Attractions
There are a myriad of fabulous activities you can take part in near The Beacon Hotel in Sandyford. We are conveniently located near the green Luas line so you can hop on a Luas into Dublin in 20 minutes and explore the stunning city there is to see. With historic gems such as
- Guinness Storehouse - Learn more about the world wide phenomenon that is Guinness, visit the storehouse and soak up the delicious stout in the gravity bar with a stunning view of the city.
- The Book of Kells - This historic artefact in Trinity College is a must-see in Dublin, dating back to 800 AD and featuring stunning illuminated pages that the Irish monks wrote and buried to hide from the Vikings.
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - One of the few buildings left from medieval times, this is Ireland's largest cathedral and a historic gem.
- 3Arena - You'll catch the most famous musicians and performers at this venue.
- Aviva Stadium - Enjoy sporting events, concerts and take in the atmosphere with some of the best fans in the world.
There is plenty of variety for art lovers, history lovers, fun lovers and animal lovers. Dublin is home to some of the most incredible attractions in the world.
Some other top Dublin attractions include:
- Bord Gais Energy Theatre - A unique theatre with breath-taking architecture, catch the latest hit show at this Dublin theatre.
- Dublin Zoo - Go and see some exotic animals at the famous Dublin Zoo in Phoenix Park.
- The National Aquatic Centre - Experience some of the best water rides and attractions in Europe.
- The National Gallery of Ireland - This holds some of the world's most famous paintings including Picasso and Van Gogh. You can also find a beautiful collection of Irish paintings.
- National Botanic Gardens - Enjoy the stunning natural beauty of the Botanic Gardens. Founded in 1795, it is steeped in history with sensational gardens.
- The Irish Museum of Modern Art - Another one for the art lovers with a stunning array of contemporary art pieces in the breath-taking building that was constructed based on Les Invalides in Paris.
- Croke Park - Get a tour of this significant, historical venue or see an exciting sporting event.
- Leopardstown Racecourse - A day at the races, why not treat yourself to an extravagant day at Leopardstown? Only minutes away from us.