Johnnie Fox's Hooley Nights
Would you like to experience a little piece of Irish tradition on your visit to Dublin? Then a trip to Johnnie Fox’s one of Irelands oldest and most famous pubs is a must on your itinerary.
Johnnie Fox’s pub is one of the highest pubs in Ireland and is located approximately 15 minutes from The Beacon Hotel in Sandyford, you don’t need to worry about getting there, we will look after all of that for you!
Book our Johnnie Fox’s ‘Hooley’ night package which includes the following:
- Overnight stay for 2 in the plush 4* Beacon Hotel
- Free car-parking
- 2 tickets to the Johnnie Fox’s Hooley Night Show inclusive of 4 course meal
- Transfers from The Beacon Hotel to Johnnie Fox’s for the night and transfers back to The Beacon after the event
- From €199 – total price for 2 people
What happens at the ‘Hooley Night?’
After what can only be described as a scenic trip up the Dublin mountain’s to Johnnie Fox’s, you will be treated to a delicious 4 course meal where you can soak up the atmosphere and savour the various award winning seafood dishes as well as the many traditional Irish dishes on the menu. Dinner is followed by a live Irish music session where top acts play Irish music, ranging from traditional and folk to ballads and sing along music. The music session is followed by the Johnnie Fox's famous Irish dancers, who provide a spectacular performance.
You won’t want to leave, but when it is time to go home our transfer will leave you back to The Beacon Hotel.
To Book: Please Phone +353 (0) 1 2915000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & conditions apply
- Offer is subject to availability
- Show does not run every night
- Booking 48 hours in advance is essential
- A deposit of €25 per person will be taken on booking
- Bookings must be cancelled within 48 hours or the €25 deposit will not be refunded
- You must be ready for collection at a specified time which will be advised by hotel reception and you must be ready to leave on the transfer 30 minutes after last orders
For special requests, please contact reservations on T: 00 353 (0) 1 2915000 or E: email@example.com