Bank Holiday Breaks
Is it time for you to book a Bank Holiday Break in Dublin? The Beacon Hotel is a great getaway for a long weekend. You can escape reality and soak up the luxurious, relaxing atmosphere and leave the rest of the world behind.
There are a number of special offers you can avail of now. We recommend booking sooner rather than later as bank holiday weekends are likely to be busy. Some of our offers include:
- Book Direct and Save - Book your stay at The Beacon direct from our website and you'll save 12% on the best available rate.
- Dine Out Stay Out - This amazing deal is available on weekends and is a popular choice. Enjoy an overnight stay, breakfast and dinner the night and late checkout for 2.
- Stay and Save - Stay with us for 2 nights and save 10% or 3 nights and save up to 15% against our best available rate.
All of our packages include;
- A Stylish and Comfortable Guestroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to our fitness suite
- Reduced rate overnight car parking for just €5 for guests
Why not combine your stay with one of the many exciting events happening in the city this summer? With its convenient location, the Beacon is the perfect choice to ensure that you get a comfortable and luxurious night’s sleep and feel ready and recharged to embrace the cities action. Check out the nearby events below for more information:
- Longitude Festival: 5 July – 7 July 2019 at Marley Park.
- Bulmers Live Festival: Running weekly from 6 June – 15 August 2019 at Leopardstown Racecourse
- Dublin Horse Show: 7 August -11 August 2019 at the RDS
- Beatyard: 3rd August-4th August 2019 at Dun Laoghaire Harbour
- Iveagh Gardens Concerts: 4 July – 20 July 2019
- Longines Irish Champions Weekend – 14th September 2019 - Leopardstown Racecourse
The Beacon is conveniently located close to the Luas line, you can easily get a Luas to the city centre in 20 minutes or go to Dundrum Town Centre which is only three stops away. If you are driving, The Beacon Hotel is located off exit 13 on the M50.
As soon as you step into The Beacon, the relaxed atmosphere will have you feeling calm and stress-free. You'll see our bespoke designed furniture and open spaces that make for a very unique design concept. Our rooms include queen rooms, deluxe king rooms and our executive king rooms which include rainforest showers and luxurious toiletries, a state of the art interactive in-room entertainment system and tea and coffee making facilities.
Whatever you want to do for a bank holiday break, we can assure you it will be a break to remember at The Beacon Hotel. Contact E: email@example.com for more details or you can call T: +353 1 291 5000.