at the Beacon
Win an overnight stay in the deluxe, boutique Beacon Hotel inclusive of dinner, bed & breakfast for 2 people.
Simply answer the question below and be in with a chance to win!
Competition closes at midnight on the 28th of September.
- You must be 18 years or over to enter this competition.
- The prize is subject to availability and is subject to change.
- Full hotel terms and conditions apply.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize is valid for 6 months from the 28th of September.
- Prize includes an overnight stay for 2 people in a contemporary room at The Beacon Hotel. Full breakfast for 2 people and 3 course dinner for 2 people in My Thai restaurant.
- Redemption of the prize is strictly subject to availability.
- Prize may be redeemed within 6 months of date of issue, 29th of September. Prize cannot be redeemed on a Saturday night.
- Competition closes at midnight on the 28th of September.
- Winner will be announced on Friday morning the 29th of September via email.
- Winner must confirm they have accepted the prize within 24 hours of receipt of email from The Beacon or another winner will be selected.
- Thebeacon.com’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- Thebeacon.com reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value should this become necessary for reasons beyond our control.
- Thebeacon.com reserve the right to alter, amend or end any competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Competitions may be entered once unless otherwise stated.
- The use of automated scripts are prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Any unfair means of entry as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of thebeacon.com will be disqualified.
- Thebeacon.com accept no responsibility for undelivered, uncollected or damaged prizes sent through the postal system.
- Competitions are open to everyone other than employees of thebeacon.com, their agencies or families.
- Competitions are only open to residents of Ireland (ROI & NI).
- If the winner is unable to receive the prize, unless stated within the individual competition, it can be transferred to a friend or family member.
- The onus lies with the entrants to ensure they have a valid telephone number & email address.
- Thebeacon.com holds no responsibility if account details are missing or incorrect.