We would like to reassure you that we are closely following the guidelines and procedures of the World Health Organisation and the Irish Health Services Executive (HSE) regarding the Coronavirus, to support the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, our staff, and our community.
The Hotel has been awarded the Fáilte Ireland Safety Charter, which confirms that we are following recommended guidelines, and all of our team members have been trained in hygiene and safety controls. This charter was devised by our national tourism body Fáilte Ireland and is endorsed by the Government of Ireland.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are proactively implementing additional hygiene procedures and precautions to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld throughout every area and service which the hotel provides, for its guests as well as our own team.
In order to effectively combat the spread of Covid-19, we make sure we provide a clean and safe environment for our guests and staff members. We use registered disinfection products with proven efficacy against viruses, in partnership with Ecolab.
We have a Covid-19 Response Team in place to review and implement WHO, the Irish government and HSE guidelines and address all queries, whether concerning guests or employees, to ensure that appropriate communication and coordination takes place internally to swiftly implement recommended best practice.
The following measures and actions have been implemented in each area to ensure safety and highest standards of hygiene at The Beacon Hotel:
- We have introduced express check out the facility for all departures (your credit card will be pre-authorised or charged on arrival, on departure we will send you an invoice via email).
- We ask that our guests use credit or debit card for payment if possible and/or use pre-payment option prior to arrival.
- Our hotel reception has perspex screens to minimise face to face contact, sanitising products and request touchpoints disinfection procedure in place.
- Group arrivals - one nominated group member to approach the reception desk to check-in for their group.
- All linens and towels are laundered by a professional laundry facility at temperatures above 60° and to HSE guidelines for your comfort and safety.
- We have implemented full procedures for sanitising our bedrooms including all touchpoints.
- Every bedroom is deep cleaned with certified anti-virus products after each use and sealed prior to guest arrival.
- Stayover service is available on guest request.
- A packet of disinfectant wipes will be left in-room for guest use.
Food & Beverage:
- We adhere fully to all food safety requirements.
- We have re-arranged seating area to allow social distancing spaces between guests.
- Our Bar offers table service only.
- Our menus can be viewed on each guest device with the use of a QR code.
- All of the dining tables, seating, kitchen, bars and all front of house areas are sanitised with the use of certified anti-virus products.
- We give our guests an option of ‘contactless’ room service delivery of our delicious 24-hour in-room menu.
- We ask that our guests use credit or debit card if possible – contactless payment up to €50.00
- We recommend booking a table in advance to guarantee seating as a number of guests in the restaurant and bar are limited.
Meetings & Events:
- We continue to look after meetings & conferences in our dedicated, air-conditioned rooms.
- Our capacities have been reduced to ensure physical distancing between attendees while the government restrictions remain in place.
- Hand sanitisers are available in all meeting rooms.
- We set up, sanitise, and electrostatically fog the room before clients arrive and do not enter it until you do so you are guaranteed a safe environment to meet in.
- We sanitize and refresh a meeting room including high touchpoints during a break time
- We keep contact register of all meeting delegates.
- Gym usage is strictly limited to ensure physical distancing.
- Private training options and regular and thorough cleaning.
- Please reserve in advance where applicable.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to your upcoming visit, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel T: +353 (1) 291 5000 or E: email@example.com
We look forward to continuing to welcome all our valued guests to the hotel.
The Beacon Hotel Team