We would like to reassure you that we are closely following the guidance and procedures of the World Health Organisation and the Irish Health Services Executive (HSE) regarding the Corona Virus, to support the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, our staff, and our community.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are proactively implementing additional hygiene procedures and precautions to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld throughout every area and service which the hotel provides, for its guests as well as our own team.
The following measures and actions have been implemented to ensure safety and highest standards of hygiene at The Beacon Hotel
• In order to effectively combat the spread of Covid-19, we make sure we provide a clean and safe environment for our guests and staff members. We use registered disinfection products with proven efficacy against viruses, in partnership with Ecolab.
• We have a COVID-19 Response Team in place to review and implement WHO, Irish government and HSE guidelines and address all queries, whether concerning guests or employees, to ensure that appropriate communication and coordination takes place internally to swiftly implement recommended best practice.
• Ongoing team training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates have also completed enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
• Practicing hand hygiene is a simple yet effective way to avoid the transmission of harmful germs and prevent infections so we have increased handwashing and sanitation frequency and protocol for all staff members.
• Hand Sanitiser is available for guests throughout all public areas.
• Social distance markers and protective screens have been put in place in reception to control check-in queues and general crowding.
• All common touchpoints in public areas including door handles, staircase banisters, chairs and elevator buttons are being cleaned, and disinfected frequently.
• Guest rooms cleaning and disinfecting protocols are in place, with focus on common touch areas including phones, remote controls, handles and switches.
• We have ensured that our linen, towels, and other textile items are washed on a higher temperature.
• We adhere fully with all food safety requirements and we have implemented the recommended spacing between seating and tables in our public areas and restaurant. We will continue to adjust food and beverage service protocols in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
• Contactless cards are preferred at payment points
• We have introduced an express check out facility for all departures (your credit card will be pre-authorised on arrival, charged on departure and we are going to send you an invoice via email).
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to your upcoming visit please do not hesitate to contact the hotel T: +353 (1) 291 5000 or E: email@example.com
We look forward to continuing to welcome all our valued guests to the hotel.
The Beacon Hotel Team