The Beacon Hotel is easily accessible from Dublin Airport. Our location just off exit 13 on the M50 means you can be at The Beacon Hotel in 30 minutes in off peak traffic or 60 minutes in peak traffic. There are 3 options to travel to The Beacon Hotel from Dublin Airport.
How to get to The Beacon by Aircoach:
- The Beacon Hotel is serviced by the aircoach departing opposite Dublin Airport arrivals hall.
- The aircoach departs every 20 minutes between 04:30 and 12:30, then every hour between 12:30 and 04:30
- Tickets can be purchased on the coach or online at www.aircoach.ie
- The aircoach stops on Burton Hall Road which is a 10 minute walk from The Beacon Hotel, alternatively it also stops directly outside the Clayton Hotel in Leopardstown and a taxi will bring you to The Beacon in 5 minutes if you have a lot of baggage.
- The aircoach costs from €7.00 each way.
Travelling back to Dublin Airport from The Beacon Hotel
- The aircoach collects passengers at The Microsoft Building which is a short walk ( approximately 7 minutes) from The Beacon Hotel.
- The aircoach departs every 20 minutes between 04:30 and 12:30, then every hour between 12:30 and 04:30.
- Tickets can be purchased on the coach or online at www.aircoach.ie.
Driving instructions from Dublin Airport to The Beacon Hotel
The Beacon Hotel Sandyford is approximately 30 minutes’ drive from Dublin Airport (although it can take 60 minutes in heavy traffic).
- From the airport, head for the M1 /R123
- Take the 2nd exit off the roundabout signposted for Dublin to join the M1 southbound.
- From the M1, join the M50 southbound and follow it over the Westlink toll bridge (currently €1.80).
- Exit the M50 at the Junction 13, sign-posted Dundrum.
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit and stay in the middle lane.
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit and stay in the right hand lane.
- At the next junction take a right – you will see The Beacon Hotel on the right hand side
- At the next set of lights take a right again
- Turn right into the car-park
- When you turn into the car-park – stay on the left hand side, go down the hill and you will come to a barrier – take a ticket – go through the barrier and follow signs for Beacon Hotel car parking.
- Please Note: Underground parking height restrictions apply.
Taking a taxi from Dublin Airport to The Beacon Hotel
- There is a large taxi rank just outside the arrival area at Dublin Airport.
- Most taxi companies now allow you pay with card or cash.
- A taxi will cost you approximately €50 from Dublin Airport to The Beacon.