The Beacon has designed a fabulous break just for families with teenagers. Want a checkin hotspot with your Teenagers this midterm that will be an Insta hit? Check in to the Beacon, with the break just for families with teenages! Our Family Breaks at The Beacon are aimed at families with OLDER kids from 10-18 years.
Our Family Breaks with teens package offers you the following discounts;
- 25% off the room you book for your teens
- 25% off breakfast and dinner for your teens
- Free Parking
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Complimentary use of the fitness studio
The Beacon is just a short stroll to the Luas and nearby you’ll find a host of activities your older kids will enjoy including:
- Shopping at Dundrum
- Ski School
- Rainforest Adventure Golf
- Movies at Dundrum
- Hiking at the Dublin Mountains
- Leopardstown Racecourse (with the amazing Summer Festival).
Did we mention free unlimited Wi-Fi? The Beacon offers you the luxury of a family break where all the family can ensure some quality time together while also allowing each family member their own 'space'. We offer rooms that can be allocated on the same floor or next door to each other without interconnecting. We can also allocate 1 extra bed into a contemporary or deluxe room if you have just 1 teenager travelling with you and you do all want to be in the same room.
Our Family Breaks at The Beacon are aimed at families with OLDER kids from 10-18 years.
- We do not offer interconnecting or adjoining rooms and therefore if you are traveling with kids under 8 we are not a suitable venue for you as our rooms are not interconnecting. We are the perfect spot if you are traveling with teens!
- Two rooms must be booked if you have two children. Two adults in one room and two children in another room. Rooms are not interconnecting.
- Rooms can be allocated on the same floor but they are not interconnecting or adjoining.
Contact our reservations team today and they will give you the full details on this package and check availability for you.
To Book - Email email@example.com or call 00 353 (0) 1 2915000