Bed Type: Queen or King or Twin | Room Size: square metres
Bed Type – Queen or King or Twin Room Size From
Our deals on family rooms make The Beacon Hotel the ideal place to go when you visit Dublin with your family. We are doing an incredible offer where teens aged between 10-18 years receive:
- 50% off their room
- 50% off breakfast AND dinner
Amenities below should be reflected with icons
- Working desk with Philippe Starck chair
- State of the art interactive in-room entertainment system and plasma TVs
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Bath with shower combined with large monsoon shower
- Laptop sized safe
- Free parking
Our Family Breaks at The Beacon are aimed at families with OLDER kids from 10-18 years
- We do not offer interconnecting or adjoining rooms and therefore if you are traveling with kids under 8 we are not a suitable venue for you as our rooms are not interconnecting. We are the perfect spot if you are traveling with teens!
- Two rooms muct be booked if you have two children. Two adults in one room and two children in another room. Rooms are not interconnecting.
- Rooms can be allocated on the same floor but they are not interconnecting or adjoining.
*We can add an extra bed to a deluxe room if you are travelling with one teen.
*We can offer rooms that can be allocated on the same floor or next door to each other without interconnecting.
The Beacon Hotel is a fun and fabulous get away for you and your teens. You can still lap it up in luxury while having the teens with you. Our attentive staff will look out for your every need and the delicious Asian fusion menu at My Thai Restaurant will have something the whole family will enjoy. Don't forget we also have free parking for our guests and free Wi-Fi to keep yourself and the kids entertained!
Did you know there was loads of fun stuff for your teens to do around The Beacon? Take a look here to find out more.