The Beacon Hotel is the perfect location for your girlie break in Dublin. Exclusive and seriously stylish, this is the ideal spot if you are looking for a high-end girls' night out.
Choose from any one of the following:
- Vogue Beauty Party Package: Imagine your girlie weekend indulging in a professional makeup and hair makeover, followed by an on-location high-fashion photo-shoot in The Beacon Hotel, Dublin's most famous designer boutique hotel. Get expert style tips and perhaps try out a new look - be it retro & glam or modern & fierce.
- Vintage Tea Party: Enjoy a sophisticated Vintage Tea Party at The Beacon Crystal Suite and embrace the glamour of the Bygone Eras with a vintage masterclass from Beauty Team Studios. Revisit the high points of fashion and makeup through the ages. Learn about the signature looks of the decades and how to create the flawless complexion, bright red lips and perfect eyeliner flicks.
- PJ Party: Get the girls together and book an amazing girlie break at The Beacon Hotel, Dublin. Hen party or girlie getaway, it doesn’t matter which. Modern, spacious and seriously stylish, The Beacon offers the ladies a girlie break in Dublin to remember. Check in and chill out.
- Dundrum Shopping Package: The Beacon Hotel, located at exit 13 just off the M50, is the closest hotel to Dundrum Town Centre, making it the ideal location for a Shopping Break in Dublin. Enjoy a fun shopping break with the girls at the chic and stylish Beacon Hotel.
- Treats & Treatments: Not only will you enjoy the calm oasis of your room, but you can also book a treatment and pamper yourself during your stay. We have teamed up with Physiofit Woman in Sandyford, located directly across the road from The Beacon Hotel, to bring you a selection of treatments that is sure to help you fully relax and unwind.
Located just off the M50 at exit 13, The Beacon Hotel offers an elite destination when it comes to booking a girlie break in Dublin. The bespoke designer rooms, cool and funky Crystal Bar, and award winning My Thai Restaurant combined with your chosen girlie breaks package will ensure your break with the girls is one to remember. You and your gang will want to make your girls night away an annual event, and why not? You have so many girlie break options, it will take a few trips to try them all out!
For special requests, please contact reservations on T: 00 353 (0) 1 2915000 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org.