Jumpzone is a large, modern indoor trampoline park, where kids and adults can have fun and jump on huge trampolines spread over 34 square feet. The park is separated into 4 different zones. It is available to book for just 2 people or for larger parties.
There are 4 Zones:
1. Main Zone: allows you to jump on 45 trampolines, which are all connected with each other
2. Basketball Zone: practice your hit
3. Dodgeball Zone: throw balls at each other while dodging the ball yourself!
4. Foam Zone: practice tricks and make a soft landing in a pool of foam cubes
If you are 16 years or older and do not want to just jump, you can also participate in a 50 minute Trampoline fitness Class. Pre-booking is recommended!
(Friday–Sunday and Bank Holidays)
- €14.00 per hour (Jump Zone grip socks included)
- €12.00 per hour (have your own Jump Zone grip socks)
- €18.00 per 90 mins (Jump Zone grip socks included)
- €16.00 per 90 mins (have your own Jump Zone grip socks)
(Monday–Thursday except Bank Holidays)
- €13.00 per hour (Jump Zone grip socks included)
- €11.00 per hour (have your own Jump Zone grip socks)
- €17.00 per 90 mins (Jump Zone grip socks included)
- €15.00 per 90 mins (have your own Jump Zone grip socks)
Monday to Thursday 11 am – 6.30 pm
Friday to Sunday 11am – 8 pm
71-73 Heather Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18
How to get there from The Beacon Hotel
- It’s a 10 minute walk from the Beacon Hotel or 3 minutes by car.
- From hotel reception turn right on Blackthorn Drive.
- After 100 meter turn right again
- After a 500 meter walk turn right again onto Heather Road, continue walking until you see Jump Zone on the right hand side of the street.