Jump Zone is a large indoor trampoline park where kids and adults can have fun and jump on huge trampolines spread over 34,000 square feet.
You don’t need to be with a party to have fun at Jump Zone. You can jump on your own or with one, two or a group of your friends. Open jump sessions start on the hour and half hour. Whether you are by yourself or with a group, you will have the opportunity to exercise and enjoy yourself in a family friendly environment. You can free jump, do tricks or partake in some of the main activities on offer, including Aerobics, Foam pit and Dodgeball. Jump Zone trampoline park combines fun and safety in all areas to create a family fun experience like no other.
There are 4 different Zones:
1. Main Zone: Allows you to jump on 45 interconnected trampolines
2. Basketball Zone: Three 5-meter trampoline lanes lead to reinforced basketball nets allowing you to dunk like a true NBA star
3. Dodgeball Zone: Featuring a purpose-built trampoline Dodgeball Court measuring almost 3000sq.ft. Throw balls at each other while dodging the ball yourself!
4. Foam Zone: The pit stands almost 6 feet off the ground and houses almost 12,000 block of foam. Practice tricks and flips with a soft landing in a pool of foam cubes.
For ages 16 and older, there are trampoline fitness classes available that provide a great cardio workout. Achieve great results through this low impact and fat burning exercise while also improving your balance and coordination. Pre-booking is recommended!
(Friday–Sunday and Bank Holidays)
- €14.00 per hour (Jump Zone grip socks included)
- €12.00 per hour (have your own Jump Zone grip socks)
- €18.00 per 90 mins (Jump Zone grip socks included)
- €16.00 per 90 mins (have your own Jump Zone grip socks)
(Monday–Thursday except Bank Holidays)
- €13.00 per hour (Jump Zone grip socks included)
- €11.00 per hour (have your own Jump Zone grip socks)
- €17.00 per 90 mins (Jump Zone grip socks included)
- €15.00 per 90 mins (have your own Jump Zone grip socks)
- Monday to Thursday 11 am – 6.30 pm
- Friday to Sunday 11am – 8 pm
Jump Zone is just a 10-minute walk from The Beacon Hotel or 3 minutes by car. If you are looking for something different to do during your stay at The Beacon, Jump Zone will provide the whole family with fun.
With our secure underground car-parking facilities, traveling to and from the city centre couldn't be more convenient. The Beacon Hotel has stylish rooms and an exquisite interior that is sure to make your break a hit. Be sure to check out our special offers and book your stay today.