Longitude Festival kicks off in Marlay Park on July 13th - 15th for 3 jam-packed days of great music and festival fun. Our prime location will give you a comfortable base to enjoy one of the top festivals in Dublin in style. The Beacon Hotel is the closest Hotel to Longitude Festival in Marlay Park and offers secure underground car-parking.
Acts headlining at Longitude this July include:
- Friday 13th July - J. Cole
- Saturday 14th July - Travis Scott
- Sunday 15th of July -Solange
Many acts will perform over the 3 days. You can see a full line-up here.
There will be a shuttle bus service from Sandyford to Marlay Park both before and after the gigs. Buses will be going from 1.30pm in Sandyford near The Beacon each day of the gig. They will operate every hour till 6.30pm.
For a return journey to Sandyford, please head back to the coach park and look for the Executive Express Bus.
Price is €10 return, payable direct to the bus.
You can enjoy a good feed with a delicious lunch at My Thai before you hop on the bus. Our new lunch menu includes salads, curries, noodles & rice dishes, express lunch if you want to have a quick bite or our yummy bento boxes. Prices start at €11. We will also have food after the gig, our kitchen will be open late, so you can enjoy some scrumptious Asian nibbles after the gig!
A late bar will be open until 2am on these nights.
If you prefer, a taxi will have you over at Longitude in Marlay Park in around 6 minutes, or alternatively, if the festival traffic is busy you can hop on the Luas and walk from the Ballally Luas stop over to the park in 35 minutes.
Tips for the Longitude Festival:
- Appropriate clothing, you never know when it's going to be hail, wind, snow or sunshine in Ireland. So make sure you have your sun cream packed as well as your plastic poncho to protect you from the rain
- Strong footwear that can brave the different weather conditions
- Your ticket! Seriously you would think this is an easy one
- Facilities at the festival include: cash points, first aid, toilets, water points, merchandise stands & a welfare tent
- No alcohol or food is to be brought on site
- Not allowed: animals, Chinese lanterns, excessive amounts of cigarettes, sound systems, glass, air horns, megaphones & umbrellas
- See the Longitude website for all details
You can enjoy the last bit of luxury at The Beacon before heading to the fields of Marlay Park to see the fabulous acts on. Call us now on 00353 1 2915000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a table before/after Longitude or to reserve an area.