Longitude Festival kicks off in Marlay Park from the 3rd - 5th of July 2020 for 3 jam-packed days of great music and festival fun. Our prime location will give you a comfortable base to enjoy one of the top festivals in Dublin in style. The Beacon Hotel is the Closest Hotel to Longitude Festival in Marlay Park and offers secure underground car-parking.
This year’s Longitude line-up includes:
Friday 3rd of July – Kendrick Lamar & J Hus
Saturday 4th of July – Tyler, The Creator & AJ Tracey
Sunday 5th of July – A$AP Rocky & Young Thug
These are a few of the many acts performing over the 3 days. You can see a full line-up here.
The Marathon travel company provides a bus service from Dundrum Luas stop to Marlay Park both before and after the gigs. Buses will be going from 1pm on each day and will operate until 6pm which means you’ll have time to enjoy a good feed with a delicious lunch at The Urban Fox before you hop on the bus.
Price is €10 return, payable direct to the bus or online.
If you prefer using a taxi it will take you approximately 6 minutes to get to Longitude In Marlay Park without traffic or alternatively hop on to the Luas and walk from the Ballally Luas stop over to the park in 35 minutes.
*Please note that Longitude is asking for all attendee’s to be aware of their travel footprint by considering the ‘greener’ transport options accessible to them.
Tips for the Longitude Festival:
- Appropriate clothing, you never know when it's going to be hail, wind, snow or sunshine in Ireland. So, make sure you have your sun cream packed as well as your plastic poncho to protect you from the rain. Do remember no umbrellas are allowed.
- Strong footwear that can brave the different weather conditions.
- Your ticket! Seriously you would think this is an easy one.
- Facilities at the festival include: Cash points, first aid, Toilets, Water points, Merchandise stands & a Welfare tent
- No alcohol or food is to be brought on site.
Things not to bring:
- Animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs) - Excessive amounts of cigarettes
- Chinese lanterns -Sound systems – Glass - Air horns - Megaphones - Umbrellas
- Portable laser equipment and pens -flag poles -fireworks -Gas Canisters -Flares -Spray Cans
- Generators -unauthorised professional recording equipment -Illegal substances and legal highs,
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) -Unofficial reflective jackets -Unauthorised items for trading
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Any Alcohol or Food (there are places to buy food on site)
Please see the Longitude website for all details.
You can enjoy the last bit of luxury at The Beacon before heading to the fields of Marlay Park to see the fabulous acts on. Call us now on 00353 1 2915000 or email us at email@example.com to book a table before/after Longitude or to reserve an area.