Get the girls together and book an amazing girlie break at The Beacon Hotel, Dublin. Hen party or girlie getaway, it doesn’t matter which. Modern, spacious and seriously stylish, The Beacon offers the ladies a girlie break in Dublin to remember. Check in and chill out. A late checkout will allow you to truly embrace your girlie break by letting you all lounge in your PJ's a little longer. Our fantastic location, just off exit 13 on the M50, ensures you are a stone’s throw from Dundrum Town Centre, one of Europe’s largest shopping centres. Not only will you be staying in a beautiful bespoke hotel with the girls, you can enjoy some retail therapy too. Dundrum is home to some of the world’s biggest international brands, including Harvey Nichols!
If you fancy heading into the city on one of the nights, the Luas is less than 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel and will have you in Dublin city centre in less than 20 minutes. You can all enjoy a delicious dinner in the award-winning My Thai Restaurant before proceeding to dance the night away. If you decide you'd rather not leave the hotel, you and the girls can enjoy some cocktails at The Crystal Bar while the DJ sets the mood.
Plan that trip with the girls, your work buddies, or the hen party and avail of fantastic value knowing you will be staying in luxury at The Beacon.
Our PJ party package includes:
- 1 or 2-night stay in a stylish contemporary room
- 2 course meal in the award winning My Thai restaurant with a glass of wine to get the party started
- Use of the fabulous Penthouse Suite for chick flicks, popcorn, gossip and giggles
- Free parking
- Late checkout at 1pm (you’ll need the extra hour!)
- Parties of 8 or more 2 ladies will be upgraded to the Penthouse Suite for the night
Ladies only, all men must be left at home. Our mantra- what happens at The Beacon stays at The Beacon!
The Beacon Hotel has a stylish and exquisite interior that is sure to make your girlie PJ party feel glamorous. Some of the gorgeous design features you will notice during your stay include:
- Cool clean lines
- White interior spaces
- Open spaces and natural elements throughout, maximising the use of natural light
- Magnificent glass chandeliers
- Philippe Starck furniture
- Leather and oak features
- Specially commissioned art & furniture pieces
Prices start from €100 pp. For special requests, please contact reservations on T: 00 353 (0) 1 6437064 or E: email@example.com