If you are staying with us at the super stylish Beacon Hotel, not only can you enjoy the calm oasis of your room you can also book a treatment and pamper yourself during your stay. We have teamed up with Physiofit Woman in Sandyford, located directly across the road from The Beacon Hotel.
Guests of the Beacon Hotel can enjoy 10% off all treatments booked - just show your room key upon payment for your treatment.
Physiofit offer a wide selection of treatments including:
- 90-minute Well-Being Ritual (back, neck, shoulder, legs, arms, head, scalp massage, manual lymphatic drainage massage and an abdominal slimming wrap)
- Payot Rejuvenating facial
- Relaxation Massage
- Sports/Deep Tissue Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Postnatal Massage
Booking a treatment:
- To book a treatment online click here
- Call the Physiofit team to book your treatment directly + 353 0 (1) 2932969 (please mention you are staying in The Beacon Hotel)
Terms & conditions:
- You need to book your treatment in advance of your stay, either book online using this link:
- https://bodyelements.zanadoo.me or call Physiofit Woman directly to book your treatment on + 353 0 (1) 2932969
- The prices that will be shown on the online booking system do not show the 10% discount for Beacon Hotel guests. This discount will be applied upon payment for your treatment, and is not valid with any other discounts Physiofit Woman may be offering. If a higher discount is available on the treatment you have booked, the higher discount will applied to you but will not be in addition to the 10% discount for Beacon Hotel guests.
- A credit card is required when booking your appointment. 24h notice is required to cancel or change your appointment, otherwise a 50% cancellation charge is applied. Please let us know as soon as possible by email or phone call, as this will enable us to offer your time to another patient/client. If you fail to attend a scheduled appointment without any prior notice a 100% charge will be applied. The charges will be made automatically without notification.